Real Time Gaming is a well-known and popular software provider, but there are some complaints with RTG casinos. Several casinos do not pay their players and some casinos are very tough with bonus-hunters (accused of bonus abuse and locked out their accounts). Anyway there are several casinos that are crystal clear (see list below) and RTG software itself is considered very good and fair.
RTG online casinos accept deposits via popular deposit methods (such as Neteller and FirePay). Many casinos also work with less popular payment methods like Cenral Coin or ACH. Almost all RTG casinos request players to sign and send back a “Fax-Back Form” for every withdrawal in excess of several hundreds dollars.
All casinos offer a sign-up bonus either fixed or percentage based (bonus size varies greatly from casino to casino). To get the bonus money you enter a special coupon code in the cashier section of the software. Casinos also offer comp-points which is based on 0,1% of wagering. Points can be converted to money anytime through the cashier section.
RTG casinos offer a broad range of games such as Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, Let it Ride Caribbean Poker, slots and a wide variety Video Poker (e.g. unique 100 hands VP). There is also a variety Blackjack games such as Pontoon, Face Up 21, Caribbean 21, etc (by the way, house edge for these games can be as low as 0,17%). The minimum table limits range from $1 to $5 depending on the casino. The table limits for slots and Video Pokers is 5c.
Casinos offer players the option to play for real money or for fun, multiplayer poker is also available. RTG software is quite small and not as colorful as others but very quick. I managed to wager about 5 times more than any other software for the same time! Just be careful, I have several times pressed a wrong button, e.g. hitting with 20 due to high speed. Another feature of RTG software is big streakiness. It’s even streakier than Cryptologic so never use Martingale! Anyway I can confirm once again that RTG software is fair. I played only once because I don’t like to fill out forms, I had no problems with playing or withdrawing.
A list of RTG casinos have been divided into several groups according to players’ opinions and experience (the lower casino in the list, the more attention it requires):
1. Here is the list of casinos that are very good, but they either had minor complaints (every casino has them) or have had bad past records, but are good now:
- BoDog (well known Sportsbook)
- Club USA Casino, Aladdin's Gold, Lucky Red, Buzzluck and Manhattan Slots (Club World Casinos group, the best of 2009-2011)
- King Solomon (Geisha Lounge and Grand Aces are Solomon's skins)
- Las Vegas USA, Slots Plus, Sun Palace, Vegas Online (switched from PlayTech, reputed group)
- Jackpot Capital Casino
- Casino Titan
- Rushmore Casino and new Cherry Red Casino
- Vegas Lucky
- Pure Vegas Casino (new)
- Slotastic (new)
- Slots Jungle (new)
- OnBling, Grand Parker, Classy Coin, Loco Panda (new, the same group).
2. Casinos below are very tough with bonus-hunters. If you are going to get a bonus and wager less than, lets say $20k, you will encounter problems. If you are “bona fide” player you are welcome!
- Silver Oak Casino
- Planet 7 Casino
- Cool Cat Casino
- Silver Sands
- Cirrus Casino
- Palace of Chance
- Real Vegas Online (ex Vegas Frontier Casino)
- Casino Extreme
- Club Player
- Prism Casino (it is very close to Virtual Casino, not recommended)
3. Unfortunately several casinos have a pretty bad reputation, they will take your money and never pay out :-(. All these casinos belong to Virtual Group. Many of these “casinos” are just doorways for Virtual casino so you will download Virtual soft instead of e.g. Casino Amor.